Traffic Tip Tuesday – March 31, 2019
Traffic Tip Tuesday is brought to you by Ryan Waller with Home Group Realty.
Regular vehicle maintenance and properly maintaining your car can save you thousands of dollars on repair bills and help prolong the life of your vehicle.
Here are some easy to remember spring car care tips from the Canadian Automobile Association to keep your vehicle running smoothly this spring,
- Change your oil according to the owner’s manual recommendations, and keep brake, coolant and windshield washer fluids topped up.
- Wash away the signs of winter. Give your vehicle a thorough cleaning to remove any salt and sand that has accumulated. Clean under the hood and wheel wells.
- Check your wiper blades and replace them if they are worn or damaged.
- Fix any small scratches caused by road salt or rocks with touch-up paint and consider rust proofing your vehicle.
- If you have winter tires installed on your vehicle, remove them when the temperatures hit seven degrees Celsius consistently.
- Rotate your tires to prevent uneven wear. Your front tires take the brunt of the work. Make sure your tire pressure is within specifications. The owner’s manual will have recommendations, and information can also be found on the driver’s door panel, fuel filler or glove box door.
Today’s Guelph Road Safety Traffic Tip has been brought to you by Ryan Waller, Sales Representative with Home Group Realty & real estate writer for Guelph Today. Check out ryanwaller.ca